Sunday, July 4, 2010

Folk Fest Experiment

This Folk Fest I thought I'd put together a collection of my poetry or short stories. In a perfect world everything would be polished, copy edited, each piece in would relate to the other ones, it would make sense... you get the picture. It doesn't matter really. It was meant as an experiment to sort of prove that I can actually do it.

The plan is to print everything out tommorow, and if I can get twine put it alltogether with twine. If I'm lucky I'll have cool art for the covers. If not I'm just going to write on the title. Hopefully it'll be legible.

At the festival I hope to trade them into the trading post in the camp ground and get something cool for it. Maybe a Bong.

Also, this would be the place for people to comment on it if they pick up a copy of it.

Now I know what I have to do to make the next one better.

No comments:

Post a Comment